Consumers now have more options for where to stay when they travel because to a growth in the number of hotels and hotel brands. As a result, there is a higher need for high-quality hotel services. Hotels are updating and increasing the services they give in order to compete for your business.I strongly suggest you to visit Brighton Savoy, Brighton to learn more about this.
The following is a list of hotel services that hotel customers value the most:
- Hotel visitors expect clean rooms with all of the necessary amenities. Comfortable beds with clean linens, high-speed internet access in the room, access to movies, complete bathroom facilities, free local calls, continental breakfasts, newspaper delivered to the door each morning, wake-up call service, alarm clock, hair dryer, coffee machine or complementary coffee, iron and ironing board, and air conditioning are all included. The bathroom, as well as the rooms, should be large. It should also be tastefully designed and devoid of any overpowering perfume odours. The guest should have access to a thermostat in the room.
- Having easy access to local transportation, such as taxis and car rentals, is a top priority. They also want hotel workers to be able to make transportation arrangements for them.
- Hotel guests want hotel personnel to be able to book entertainment services like theatre tickets, movie tickets, restaurant reservations, spa and hair salon reservations, and so on. Every hotel guest’s requests should be able to be met by the staff. In addition, the employees should be knowledgeable with all of the local attractions.
- Hotel visitors expect a member of staff to be present 24 hours a day to assist them. It is critical that a concierge be on hand at all times to attend to the needs of the guests.
- Additional conveniences such as additional towels, an extra bed (cot), bathrobes, baby cribs, magazines, laundry services, and so on should be accessible.
- The hotel should provide convenient parking that is secure. A wheelchair ramp should be available at the hotel’s main entrance. Additionally, there should be more than one elevator.
- Many individuals, especially dogs, travel with their pets. Many clients opt for pet-friendly hotels.
- Guests should be able to store their valuables in safety deposit boxes.
150 Esplanade, Brighton, Victoria 3186
Phone No. : (03) 9592 8233