How To Change Your Postal Address -Explained

In life, there are possibly very few things that are more stressful than travelling. This is particularly true if you have to transfer a lot of things. You’ve got so much to do, and so little time to do it. Submitting a US Postal Service Change of Address to your post office is one of the items on your moving list. But it can be hard to find time to get to the post office to do that when you travel.Do you want to learn more? visit

I’ve got good news, if this sounds like you! To fill out a US Postal Service Change of address form, you no longer have to go to the post office. You can do it right in the comfort of your home online. And it only takes about 2 minutes to fill out the basic one-page form. Fill in the details you have requested, press Send, and you can cross this mundane job off your list.

You may then be assured that any significant mailings will not be skipped. Bills, statements, checks, friends and family correspondence will all be forwarded to your new address. In fact, for a full year, all First Class mail still sent to your old address will be forwarded to your new address. So you can also receive any birthday cards and presents, holiday cards, etc that are sent by individuals that do not have your new address and you will then remind them of your new address. The Postal Service will return the mail to the sender after one year and inform them of your new address for 6 months by putting a sticker on the envelope.